Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday camera woes!!

I don't know what is with my camera, but it won't download my photos. You all know I struggle posting photos and this was not the way to start the day. The photo you see isn't that great, but I've reached the limit of my patience with this camera! I upgraded the software so I should have better luck next time.
This is my finished Christmas motif sampler II by JBW designs. I really enjoyed stitching this!

I didn't stitch at all yesterday! I kept reading people's blogs which is addicting! On a good note, I did find my scroll frame and will start a sampler that I will work on at home. I will have something small going for at work.

I'm also staring a lap robe (crochet) for the Veterans project. They are looking to collect 25,000 lap robes by Christmas. After 2 starts on one - I decided the yarn wasn't soft enough. Found some nice soft blue yarn, started and realized it wasn't wide enough. I decided to wait till I found my original pattern. I might have to make the crochet project my work project - it doesn't take as much concentration and in the wee hours of the morning, it's a bit more challenging to be precise. We'll see. At any rate, it will be done for Nov. 1.

Thanks for visiting my blog! I appreciate it - I love your comments and look forward to getting to know you all better in the upcoming months.

4 comments:

imnverted said...

Beautiful finish!

Ginnie said...

I love the little Christmas Tree, thanks for visiting my blog I will keep an eye on yours see what other Christmas stuff you do!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty finish! So have you decided what to finish it into?

Daffycat said...

Nice finish...it's very pretty!

I know what you mean about addicting blogs...so many pretties to look at!!!