Friday, November 21, 2008

I hit the jackpot!!

The unit I work on is quite acute and I'm not as rested as I would like. I got up and was ready to leave for work around 11:45 pm and saw a box addressed to me! I recognized the sender and as excited as I was, I decided to wait until I got back from work and use this as a reward. Well- as my post says "I hit the jackpot!" Here's what was in my box- it was a blogoversary drawing I won from Daffycat and I could hardly believe my eyes! Note - the fabric is part of the bonanza!


Look how adorable the buttons are!


I have never used tassles and now I have them - I have ideas already. I'm all excited to use all my new toys. Thank you Sharon!!! This was a wonderful surprise. I told Sharon in an email how I have read blogs and have seen all the wonderful packages people have received. Prior to this, I had received my PIF from Staci which was wonderful and Sharon's was my second package from a cross stitcher. Seeing people's blogs never conveyed to me how exciting it is to get a surprise in the mail. So, thank you once again for making my day! Happy blogoversary to you once again.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you did get a lot of goodies! Enjoy~

Shelleen said...

OMG what a great win of goodies. Congrats.

staci said...

Congrats on all the goodies! Have fun using them up :)

Andrea said...

A wonderful win. Have fun!

Michele said...

woo hoo! you scored big time! what a wonderful bunch of goodies from Sharon :)

Carol R said...

How patient are you to wait until you get back from work to open a package? I tend to tear into them immediately they arrive - I obviously have no restraint!
A package worth waiting for though - enjoy.