Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Amen!!


Do you ever work on something and for some reason it's really hard for you to finish? That was me with this design. I started at the end of December. I think I was just "done" with Christmas and I didn't feel like finishing it and plugged along, then finally put it aside. I kept thinking - just finish it for heavens sake! But I couldn't do it. Finally, a few days ago, I dragged it out and oops! I couldn't find the floss I had been using! A reprieve. I persisted and then picked it up and begrudgingly finished it. I can't believe how it felt like torture, but I was determined to finish it. Today I will sew it up and hopefully adopt some positive feelings toward it!!! LOL! forgive the wrinkles. I ran out of steam (oh, funny pun..... not intended!)

No comments: