Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pay it forward continued....

I will be sending something along to:

Diane - Lady Bug and Bear
Katrina

Please email me with your snail mail and tell me a little bit about yourself! I will send you something in the next 365 days (and yes, I will have it finished- hasn't been my strong point as I love the stitching, not so much love for "finishing/framing"! But that's a story for another day!)
Diane - I promise it won't be 13 years!!!! LOL!

I still need to Pay it Forward to one other person so if you would like to take part in the PIF, leave a comment and you will also get something!!

If I have several free hours today, I'll try to post another photo of my stitching!

1 comment:

Michele said...

I love to sign up for your PIF. I found your blog from Staci's .. I look forward to getting to know you.