Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Progress on "Good Evening"


I'm making slow progress on my "Good Evening" at work mostly but those pesky patients always seem to need me!! LOL! I'm trying to get better at posting photos. I can't wait to start something new. I have a sampler I'm itching to start but need to go to the next city over to get some nice fabric. I had trouble working on linen until I discovered the magnifying glass - I should be in business now!

I am looking to get my hands on the Lizzie Kate pattern- Get your big girl panties on and deal with it". It's retired. I'll check the local shop when I go. I don't have any patterns to trade right now but would be happy to purchase it from someone if you're looking to sell!

Now I need some help - what's the deal with the Lizzie Kate's flip it patterns? I don't understand why they are called this or what you're supposed to do with them that has to do with flipping. Please excuse my ignorance!! I'm newly back into the cross stitch world!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi jean thought i would pop in and say hello :) liking your start on good night cant wait to see the 2 finished together :)

staci said...

Great start on Good Night...I'm also looking forward to seeing how you finish the two of them :)